During May we had 600 face-to-face conversations in our community. We collected 422 responses to our survey and the results have inspired change in our community already.
People said that they want to live in:
- A safe and caring community where people look out for children and each other.
- A harmonious and respectful community that celebrates our diverse identities and cultures.
- A confident and resilient community where people are positive and understanding.
- A fun community where there are many activities that children, young people and adults want to engage in.
- A community of opportunity where everyone has the material basics, good health and skills to help themselves and our community.
These aspirations are helping the Sanderson Alliance to prioritise the issues that we work on together as a community.